Pages

Sunday, April 10, 2011

I have a new kit in the store and a freebie alpha.

There is a new kit in my store called Simply A Boy. With all the nice weather slowly approaching I wanted something new to use for scrapbooking my grandsons. It will be great to get outside and play again, and of course, to take lots of pictures.

Simply A Boy comes with 12 papers, 44 elements, an upper case alpha with 3 different colored outlines, and 16 mats. If you would like more information on the kit you can go here on my website to see  close-ups, and find out what's all in the kit.

It is available at Digital Scrapbooking Studio and will be on sale for a short time.


Here are a couple of layouts I did with the kit.





Today I have a lower case alpha freebie for you that goes with my new kit, Simply A Boy. You can download it here on my website.



If you subscribe to my newsletter you will find the following downloads in today's newsletter.





Thanks for stopping by, I hope you all have a wonderful week!


No comments: