Pages

Sunday, March 20, 2011

New kit in the stores, and a freebie.


I have a new kit in the store today called Reminisce. It is a full size kit that comes with 12 papers, 47 elements and 3 alphas. You can purchase it at Digital Scrapbookin Studio at 40% off for the next few days.
If you would like to see close-ups and layouts made with the kit, they can be viewed here on my web site.


Today's freebie is available on my web site. This 6 piece paper pack was inspired earlier today when I heard the birds chirping and enjoying the sun shining through the windows beside my desk. What a beautiful day!
You can snag it here.


If you subscribe to my newsletter, you will be greeted with another paper freebie today using the color scheme from Reminisce. If you haven't subscribed to my newsletter yet, you may do so by going here.


Thank you for stopping by, have a joyous Sunday!

No comments: