Pages

Friday, March 11, 2011

A New Easter Kit and A Freebie.

Hello everyone.

If you are affected by the earthquake and tsunami or know someone who is, my thoughts and prayers are with you. If you are in the path of the tsunami please stay safe and know that my thoughts and prayers are with you also.

Easter is only a few short weeks away. Today I released a new kit called Easter Surprise. It is full of bright, wonderful, fun colors! The kit comes complete with 12 papers (1 extra paper was added so there is 13) and 63+ elements. It will be available at Digital Scrapbooking Studio and will be on sale for a few days. If you would like to see close ups of the kit please visit my website here.



Below are a few layouts that I did with the kit.






Here is the first of six quick-pages that I will be posting for download over the next few weeks. You can download it on my website here.


Thank you for stopping by, I hope you all have a nice, peaceful weekend.

No comments: