Pages

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Sorry to have been away so long.

Alot of not so great things happened in the last month and I'm looking forward to putting most of it behind me and moving on. A good friend of our family (one of our daughter's old boyfriends) passed away after a very long illness. He was only 24.

I am recovering from the flu, for the second time this month. I guess thats what happens when you have a big family, moms are lucky enough to get it the second time! If I can get rid of this cough I will be fine.

I am working on getting a freebie posted, but it probobly won't happen until sometime tomorrow night.

Today I put a new kit in the store called, My Treasures. It will be available at Digital Scrapbooking Studio




I will be back tomorrow, for now I'm off to watch American Idol with the family. As much as I hate it when my kids get sick, I like that it keeps them home with us and gives us a chance to spend time together.

Have a wonderful evening!

.

No comments: