Pages

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Sorry that I have been away again. Unfortunately, things seems like they are getting better, and then something else comes up. I have been going back and forth to the hospital for more tests. I have started having problems with my leg again. Friday I am scheduled for my last round of tests, I hope. And then hopefully they will be able to do something to make the pain go away. Last week I had x-rays, an MRI, and doppler done. This week I am having a different type of doppler and a bone scan. There is one particular spot on my lower right leg that is causing so much pain that it keeps me up at night, and makes it impossible for me to be on my feet for long. I don't want to sound like I'm complaining or asking for sympathy, I just wanted everyone to know why I haven't been able to keep up with the faithbooking, paper packs, and newsletter. I have been working today trying to get as much of it caught up as possible. They should all be posted and the newsletter sent out by Tuesday.

However if you go to my Christmas blog, A CuddleBeez Christmas, there is a recipe card freebie pack there. I have a few things done and ready to post on there, so you will see new things added every 2-3 days.

Also, since I haven't had alot of time to design, I will be putting some more paper packs in the store. Tomorrow there will be three new ones in the store. I am glad that a few of you like them and have been purchasing them. I really love making the papers, if I knew more people were interested in buying just paper packs I would sell more of them.
Check back Tuesday, I promise to have some goodies for you between here, the website, and the newsletter.

Thanks for stopping by, have a great day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well I hate to sound like a nagging friend but...your health is the most important thing in the world right now, don't even worry about us, the blog or designing. Get that situation taken care of above all else and under control. My gf just lost a toe last week, my aunt lost her foot a month ago, my uncle has no legs, it's a serious matter, Brenda.
Exercise too, even if its just walking. Talk to your doctor about an exercise regime that works with the condition.

Check out Reader's Digest too, they have a load of stuff on diabetes
just type it in the search.
also read this article
http://www.readersdigest.ca/food/cms/xcms/dr--wortman-s-amazing-diet_1763_a.html

and read his blog
http://www.drjaywortman.com/blog/wordpress/about/

Aside from the health condition, could your desk chair be a problem? I had one that use to cause me sciatic issues and when I had it too high it would cut off the circulation in my legs. Just a thought not saying that's what it is. I will say an extra prayer for you tonight.

Take care and God bless.
Huggins Pat
p.s. you have my email, don't worry about the newsletter either