Pages

Saturday, October 2, 2010

New Kits, New Freebies, The Website

It feels great to be back!

To start with, I have two new kits in the store. Fall Days, and Fall Is.


They are both available at Digital Scrapbooking Studio, and will be on sale along with the rest of my store for the next two weeks.

The freebies being offered on the blog today are border pages and quick pages made with Fall Days. All of the downloads are hosted on Media Fire for the blog, you can find the links below the previews.









If you go over to the website http://www.cuddlebeezscraps.com/ you will find more freebies. You will have to look a little bit though. Right now there are little freebies available on the home page, and on the projects page you will find links to three other freebies. Tomorrow there will be a download for a card kit, you can see what the card looks like on the projects page. Throughout the week more things will be added. Be sure to sign up for the newsletter, it will be going out next weekend.

I just wanted to share a picture of some things my husband surprised me with the other day. Normally, I don't have Halloween decorations. I have scarecrows and pumpkins, but consider them to be more of a fall decoration.


Isn't that tree cool? It has orange lights on it, they just didn't show up, and the little vampire guy lights up too. My grandsons loved them!

For those of you who are too fast for me, I will need a moment to take the password off the website. I'm looking forward to your visit!

Thanks for stopping by, have a wonderful weekend!

No comments: